It is tough to miss the increase in attention that User Experience (UX) is getting these days. It is the focus of many digital marketers and with good reason. Simply put, your business will not thrive and grow without a good user experience.
In this post, you’ll learn how to create brilliant UX for Ecommerce sites. This will lead to better SEO results, a higher conversion rate, and more sales.
The Importance of UX
Not sure that user experience holds that much weight in the world of Ecommerce? Check out these eye-opening UX statistics:
- 94% of online shoppers do not trust a site that appears to be outdated
- 85% of adult mobile shoppers believe a company’s mobile website should be as good or better than its desktop version
- Poor site usability is at least partially to blame for 70% of online business failures
- Worldwide, 440 million people use adblockers and ads impeding the user experience is the reason given by nearly all of these people
- 53% of the time, mobile shoppers will leave a page that takes more than three seconds to load (the average mobile site takes around nine seconds to load)
- 70% of online users say they pay more attention to bulleted lists than paragraphs of content
Ensuring visitors to your company’s website have an excellent user experience needs to be high on your list of priorities. If you are not sure how to accomplish this, read on.
Four Keys to a Great User Experience
Creating a flawless user experience may feel like a daunting task. However, in the ultra-competitive world of Ecommerce, staying a step (or more) ahead of your competitors is vital to your company’s survival. If you feel that you do not have enough time or the expert personnel to develop a top-of-the-line UX, consider getting assistance. Digital Hitmen has years of experience and a team of talented professionals to create the user experience of your customers’ dreams.
Feel free to contact us to learn more about how we can help your business thrive.